In this month’s Business Diaries episode, we revisit a story shared at the inaugural live event in Medway back in 2017, when the theme of the evening was Working Away.
Our storyteller this month is internationally experienced productivity specialist, Linda Garcia who shares her experiences of working abroad in Chile, as well as Eastern Europe and South Africa.
Among the many anecdotes, Linda shares how a single outward flight, travelling with just one suitcase, led to a return journey for four, plus a 40ft container and a car.
In our discussion with Linda, podcast hosts Lisa Settle and I reflect on:
- How culture and attitudes impact productivity
- How to measure productivity, and the implications of those measures on working practices
- Historical attitudes to working from home in terms of productivity, and whether this has changed
- The long-term impact of the pandemic on working practices, and whether or not there be a rush back to working in offices?
- How smaller businesses can use KPIs to measure and increase productivity
This episode is packed with tips, takeaways and key learnings.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
Listen here https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-q6smb-11bce34
Thank you for reading, please forward to someone whom you feel may be interested in The Business Diaries
More information on the Business Diaries Click here
Nine DIY PR Top Tips for Small Business Owners: Learn how you can achieve successful results from doing your own public relationsFind out more
Inspiration in your Inbox: An email packed with tips and news to improve your personal, professional reputation