In this month’s episode, our storyteller Katrina Festorazzi shares a story about a terrifying work situation 16 years ago, that still haunts her to this day. She also shares how she learned to self-protect at a young age and how she has grown more resilient than her younger self.
Katrina is the director and founder of Fast2Foto Commercial Photography based in Medway, Kent, and has a background in law.
Reminiscing on her awful experience, Katrina reminds us that talking to someone and asking for advice helps in challenging situations.
In our discussion with Katrina, podcast hosts Lisa and I reflect on:
- How terrifying situations in the workplace can occur even when you have done nothing wrong
- How to navigate your way out of threatening situations in the workplace
- The importance of pieces of evidence and logical thinking in all circumstances
- Spotting red flags at work
- How difficult situations will lead to becoming more careful and resilient
This episode is packed with tips, takeaways, and key learnings.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
Islay and Lisa
You can connect with Katrina on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/katrina-festorazzi-950504103/ .
Fast2Foto is a commercial photography and videography service that works with small, medium, and large businesses, helping them with their visuals. https://www.fast2foto.co.uk/
For more information on the Business Diaries, CLICK HERE.
Nine DIY PR Top Tips for Small Business Owners: Learn how you can achieve successful results from doing your own public relationsFind out more
Inspiration in your Inbox: An email packed with tips and news to improve your personal, professional reputation