Thought Leadership for Organisations
I help position businesses, not-for-profits and organisations as authorities in their sectors.
Being the acknowledged go-to authority provides the ideal platform to educate and inform communities, change behaviours, initiate new and better ways of doing things or take a stance on key issues.
It also builds credibility and visibility which in turn opens doors. It makes organisations more appealing to journalists, investors, conference hosts, policy makers, potential employees and customers.
My programmes include a comprehensive mix of strategy, social media, publicity, authoritative content, blogging, public speaking, video and podcasts.
By working together, we will:
- Clarify your thought leadership vision and purpose
- Develop a strategy and action plan
- Determine your story narrative
- Build and strengthen your online presence
- Develop/organise your authority content – blogs, social media content, opinion pieces & articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials, branded collateral and lead magnets
- Generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities
We start by developing a deep understanding of who you are and what you want to achieve and why. Then, I will find and position your unique voice and build your personal reputation through a combination of activities and mix of channels all built around your personality and style. These will be the foundations from which you can further leverage value from the opportunities which will come your way from building an authentic, credible and trustworthy personal brand and reputation.