Leveraging your Personal Brand: Taking you from Unknown to Known
If you already have an established personal brand, or you have been through my Building Your Personal Brand programme then, this is the next step.
This programme will raise your visibility, amplify your message across the right social media, bring cohesion and consistency to your social media content, ensure your message is featured in publications read by your audience.
We will start with a 2-hr session to clarify your goals, audience, niche, messaging and all the information we need to help you leverage your personal brand in a compelling and authentic way.
Following this, I will develop a bespoke plan, tailored to your specific needs, detailed enough for you implement yourself, with monthly 121 support from me.
Example activities could include:
- Reviewing and making small amendments to your website
- Determining which professional groups you should join online
- Developing a list of relevant industry experts, journalists, bloggers, podcasters and conference organisers
- Developing your social media profiles
- Ensuring social media platforms are optimised and quickly found online
- Adding new social media platforms where relevant
- Building a proactive online engagement strategy with key audiences
- Determining the best offline networking groups
- Setting up monitoring tools and analytics to measure your progress
This a 3-month (12-week programme) designed to build your visibility and authority in a credible, sustainable and authentic way.
All programmes are tailored to individual circumstances. Additional or ongoing activities could include:
- Developing original content on your behalf – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books
- Reaching out to the media and generating publicity
- Exploring conference, event keynotes and other presentation opportunities
- Sourcing videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc.
- Developing your personal website
- Writing lead generation materials
- Media training, handling media interviews (press and broadcast), looking good on camera
- Clarifying your content strategy, messaging and devising a 12-month content plan
I work with talented videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, public speaking/voice coaches, journalists, media trainers etc.